OldGuyGamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OldGuyGamers

A group of older gamers Creating an Environment of Respect and Fair Play!

Clan Member listHomeOGG INDEXLatest imagesRegisterLog inClan Member list

Welcome to the OGG Forums - Creating an Environment of Respect and Fair Play!

If you have been banned from our Server, you may appeal.
See the Server Issues and Ban Appeals Message Section.

Rule #2 : Profane Speech is NOT Mature Speech.  Expand your vocabulary.
              Check your potty mouth at the door.

Rule #1 :  Stop Whining and Go Get Shot At!

Come Join us on

All Server Rules Are Clearly Spelled Out and Apply At All Times.
Please Respect Them!
The USA may be "free," but Servers Cost Money.
Hellooooow Family Forum_10

Hellooooow Family

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[OGG-A]BARATEK
OGG Clan Member
OGG Clan Member
[OGG-A]BARATEK

Hellooooow Family Empty
PostSubject: Hellooooow Family   Hellooooow Family I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2017 11:16 pm

Ahhhhh Yeeth.....first of all a big hug and hellow to all the old members and all the new ones that I havent had the chance to meet or talk n stuff....but my best regards to ya'll too aight....

Its been ages since I've had the chance to popby the old neighborhood but be sure that I've missed ya like you have no idea. As you might immagine life has got in the way brutaly, 2 new businesses, almost new married life...., etc....but I carry y'all in my heart as always, neadless to say that I need my gaming medication with you guys...but simply I just havent got the chance or the courage, couse if I come here Im gonna get sucked in like in the past and bottom life my real life will go to the drain couse of that..."IM AFRAAAAID"   lol! ....knowing me and the dedication that we've had over the years in the family well.....you know how it could get..."IT IS DANGEROUS TO GO IN THE CAVE" .....lol... cheers

Im gonna make some times near the future to try n hop in the server and get some action like in the past, I dont know when but the tide of my life is more managable now and is not that chaotic.....so send out some positive energy so I can handle my life already and can be back to the grounds onece and for all.. Smile

I take the opportunity right now to share my birthday with y'all....even though as right now still on the party wasted nuff but able to comeback to the forum and say "WHATS UUUP BICHIS" like always and resume the next party hours that I have left in my day......so I just wanted to say Hellow to y'all as a very important part of my life n all......and while I wait for my ride to the next partheey....WOOOOHA...!!

I send y'all my blessings and huge hugs to y'all again...bear with me on the grammar of the post couse im aaaaall ..f...ed up r now so....lmao.....I wish y'all the best and hope to see you sooon in our OGG house....

Sinceraly and respectfuly as always.......all d'love to ya..... your friend and brother.....Carlos...aka INSANE BARATEK....HOOAH... afro  lol!
Back to top Go down
[OGG]Hoozeyerdaddie
Council
Council
[OGG]Hoozeyerdaddie

Hellooooow Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellooooow Family   Hellooooow Family I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 3:43 pm

Good to see you're still kicking, Baratek! And crazy as ever it sounds like!

We'll have to make a run for the border soon! Hope to see you on the other side!
Back to top Go down
http://sbartsch.wordpress.com
[OGG-A]BARATEK
OGG Clan Member
OGG Clan Member
[OGG-A]BARATEK

Hellooooow Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellooooow Family   Hellooooow Family I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 10:46 pm

Thanx Boss....I hope everything is awasome as always aight.....I'll try to popby sooooon....say Hi to the family for me will ya and keep up the good work......blessings to y'all....HOOAH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hellooooow Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellooooow Family   Hellooooow Family I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hellooooow Family
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OldGuyGamers :: Clan News and Info (public) :: OGG NEWS-
Jump to: